CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 1 August 2007

My latest...


Here are my monograms for a swap over at SM. We have to make 2 letters each (13 of each letter). It was a huge swap, but I think they turned out ok (according ot my standards!!).



These are two cards that I made as an example for an SM swap. We have to make card kits for 4 other group members and include a sketch or a photo. I've included a sketch, but thought I'd post an example on the forum.


Here is my Elmo Lo that i started on Friday night and finished off tonight (felt heart, inking, journalling). Love my TMX Elmo, he was my 29th birthday present from DH.

Not much else is new. Had another long, tiring day at work (although that's nothing new). Tomorrow am going to have a check up with the oral surgeon, to make sure that everything's ok.

0 comments: