CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 25 September 2007

Shopping!!

Oooh I love shopping!! hehe. I am very naughty though. I went to Officeworks yesterday and bought a graduation present for DH for next month and a lot of other stuff. I haven't been to Officworks in ages, and I certainly made up for it...one paper shredder, dog paper clips, notebook and holder, printer inks, folios and folders and DH's secret pressie!

Then I went scrapbook shopping (uh oh did I hear you say??)....hmmm...well a fair amount of money later I walked out with...
cardstock and pp for an album for a chrissy present
cardstock and pp for 2 mini albums
print blocks 12x12" binder album (lime green)
pp on special
flowers (yummy!)
ribbons (yummy!)
buttons
MM button split pins (really cute)
journalling cards
another white sakura pen
bling (yummy kaiser gemstones in mauve and red and clear)
my excuse was that it was for 2 major swaps...and a big christmas present...I can't really justify anything else....but gee it was a heap of fun!!! :D

0 comments: