CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 5 October 2007

New stuff!

Here are some fimo creations I did just for fun...

Here are some Christmas presents I have done for my teaching team at school. I tried to pick colours and patterns to suit each lady and the monogram for their names.

Here is the side view:

Here is the detail:

And Christmas cards using the scraps from my last lot of Christmas cards.

Holidays are nearly over :( Soon it will be less scrapping and back to work! :( Have a scrappy day!!

3 comments:

Ruby Claire said...

WOEEE i LOOOOVVEEE those sculpy stuff!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO they are fabulous!! :)
xxx

gypsyangel said...

Love those sculpey's Ann dee they look fabbo.

You've been tagged as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Check my blog for details.

Hugs
Gypsy

Karva said...

WOW you have been a very busy bee, love all the xmas stuff, I better get started on mine. Your work colleagues will love those boxes.
well done
Karen