CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 8 June 2008

Michael Buble

Last night we went to see Michael Buble! How exciting. I can't wait to get my scrap stuff unpacked when we finally move in, so I can scrap these photos.
Naturally 7 were the warm-up act - and totally unbelieveable!! They are really cool, and I can't wait to hear more of their music one day!
Michael..well what can I say? He was suave, charming, funny...very entertaining. It was an awesome show and a really good way to end a bad week. It allowed us some time to forget about the bad stuff and get lost in the music and show. Even DH liked it.
I so want to go to another one of his concerts next time he is in Aus. Thanks Michael (or as DH likes to refer to him as "bubble boy - smooth as bubble" - haha.




0 comments: