CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 26 December 2008

A Year of Reading

After just finishing another novel I have thought back to all the books I have read this year. It certainly has been a year of reading for me! I love reading, but normally don't have the time. This year I have had such a burning desire to read, that most nights I will read a chapter or two before sleeping (much to my Dh's worry that I am not getting as much sleep as I should be in the first place!).
So here are some of the books I have read and enjoyed this year:
- PS I Love You
- The Jane Austen Book Club
- Wicked
- My Sister's Keeper
- The Tenth Circle
- Nineteen minutes
- Don't Kiss them Goodbye

Next on my list is The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Might have to go shopping next year for some more books!

0 comments: