CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 1 January 2008

Christmas/ New Year

I hope that your Christmas and New Year holiday period has been a good one - filled with lots of fun and happiness! Best wishes for 2008 - here's to a great year!

This year I will be starting at my new school - but will still be teaching Prep :D
DH starts work at his new school too!
We hopefully will be looking into buying a house (and fingers crossed for a new car too!).
So 2008 should be pretty exciting!! :D

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

gypsyangel said...

Great blog Andie, so glad that you have come back around to Scrapchat. We look forward to catching up with you a bit more in the future.

Hugs
Gypsy

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Hi again - think I visited your blog recently when I followed a link from another forum! Glad to see you at Scrapchat. Have a fantastic 2008.