CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 25 January 2008

More layouts from CC's last weekend

My friend and her gorgeous girl. The challenge was for pink and green with white dots (my buttons and the dotted lines on the PP).

A LO about my achievements - I chose to reflect on my 20's and what I had done.

This challenge was to include a photo of me and some journalling about me - I chose to write about what will happen and what I hope will happen this year.

My classroom is nearly all set up - yay! I spent 3 full days in there, will spend Tues afternoon in there as well after the staff meeting. At the moment it still has the previous teachers resources stacked on the tables, I hope he is able to get them out of there on Tuesday ok!!

Happy Australia day for tomorrow everyone!!

3 comments:

claire said...

What super layouts.
I hope to start scrapbooking this year, yours are such an inspiration!
I think the one you have done of your intentions is lovely.
Do you have them on display, or all in a book?

Anniki Designs said...

Hi Claire..they will make it into an album, but at the moment I have one of them on a small easel. Thanks for saying I'm inspirational! LOL. And thanks for looking at my blog!

Steph said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the "reflect" one!!