CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 4 August 2007

Sick (again)

Looks like I'm sick again. Last night on the way home, my throat became extremely sore. I'm hoping that it's not pharangitis/ laryngitis again (already had that 4 times this year!). Hope it's just a head cold that will pass quickly. But of course I haven't been able to sleep properly, so I've been awake since 5:30am this morning.
Before heading home after work last night, I went to spotlight for their $4million clearance! Wow - got lots of 50c papers, $1 papers (they've got some beautiful new papers too, had to get a couple of them!), some thinkable-inkables for $5, and a couple of $2 stamps. I had said that I wasn't going to spend any more money on scrapbooking for awhile, but how could I pass up bargains like that?!?
Thursday afternoon I had my check-up with my surgeon. He said it all looked like it was healing well, had a few residue stitches left. I now have a syringe to help clean out my "holes".
Think I might read for a little while and see if I can sleep a bit later!

1 comments:

Karva said...

Ah Andie sorry your feeling under the weather, hope you start to feel better soon. Bumer about your job but on a happy note, souns like you cleared up at the sale!!! :)