CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 27 August 2007

Thanks Sar! Tagged again!



After being tagged for the 2nd time - I've decided I really need to find more friends!! LOL. So if you happen to read this and you want to be a rockin' girl blogger...well you're tagged then!! hehe.

DH had his 30th birthday on Saturday and really liked the album I did for him (aka special project). So will have to photograph them now and post them up. He showed the family after our dinner - his mum really liked looking back at where they used to live.

DH is through to the 2nd interview process at the school he applied for...so fingers crossed for Thursday. I'm so proud of him and he deserves to teach at a good school!

I got a call today for an interview too...so fingers crossed for me too ;-) Have to survive a pretty big week at school first though!!

I bought a Nintendo DS yesterday - so cool!! hehe. Love the brain training! I'm down to age 28 - the aim is to get to 20 years old.

1 comments:

Karva said...

fingers xx'd for both you guys on the job front, cant wait to see the pics :)
karen