CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 17 August 2008

Sunday

So today I have been to visit both my Nan and my Dad.

Nan's new place looks sooo much better than the last place. A lot cleaner, and brighter, more spacious too. They have classical music playing throughout the building, so at least they are not just sitting there in silence.

Dad was hopeful he was going home tomorrow, but the doctor on duty thinks either Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest. His heart murmur has gone, but they are still going to check it out with an echocardiogram tomorrow.

Nicole has had her baby - so welcome to the world Luca, I can't wait to meet you...hopefully tomorrow.

Tonight I am feeling quite ill. I am hoping that kiddies haven't passed their gastro on to me, otherwise I wont be visiting anyone!

Tomorrow I will be taking my Prep class on an excursion, for many of them it will be the first time on a bus!! Should be a good day (please rain, stay away!).

0 comments: