CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 31 August 2008

Sunday

Well where to start?
I have had an ok week at school...was off to a great start on Monday when my Prep grade performed at assembly. They were so cute and did a fantastic job - they ALL talked into the microphone!! So there were lots of proud mummy's and daddy's and one very proud teacher! :)

The week was pretty uneventful...on Friday it was a bit chaotic with different chn have to come into the grade b/c their teachers were away or out of the classroom, so it was a bit unsettling for my grade. We coped and got through the day.

Lots of work still to do at school...out of hours stuff, that I am not looking forward to. Hopefully we can get it done efficiently and quickly.

I got home on Friday to a parcel from SM...my prize arrived from the Best Photo in the Community Section!! I got approx 30 sheets!!!! :) :)
Friday night I did some scrapbooking at a CM crop...didn't get anything finished, but started 4 pages. Saturday we went shopping...and had trouble with one of the BigW self-serve machines, it decided to stop working and they weren't sure whether the sale had gone through or not. I was there for 1/2 hour!!
Saturday night we went out for a belated birthday dinner for Dh with my parents. We went to a really nice restaraunt in Rowville, except it was very windy when the door opened!
Today I went to a work friends' baby shower, which was fun. Played some games, ate some food, etc.

Now I am home..printing out school stuff ready to laminate (and they say teachers only work 9-3:30!!!). Thinking I might finish my recipe cards for my swap on SM so I can send them off.

Hopefully this week Dad will hear about when his latest operation is to be, so they can work out what is making him sick. It is going to be fairly invasive as he needs to take 6 weeks off from work!!

0 comments: