CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 10 August 2008

This weekend...

We helped my Nan pack her things on Sat, she will be moving to a new home tomorrow (a retirement home) this time where hopefully she will get the care she needs!
Dad's hospital tests were put off again this week, cos the hospital stuffed up (forgot to put him down on the list!?!?) - so hopefully he will be done this week. Then we will know if we need to be tested for anything as well. Fingers crossed it is something simple!

Wow - I completed 5 layouts this weekend along with 10 cards!! And I didn't even pre-plan or prepare anything!! I felt very creative. Of course the downside was that I didn't do any school work, or much housework...but maybe i needed to scrap to keep me sane! Not sure whether to try and sub any of these or not..?!

The first are the 10 cards...a challenge from the Claytons Retreat Cybercrop at Little Scrapbook Shop. This was a lot of fun, and I think I will do it again with a "pretty" paper. This has certainly re-stocked my card pile!

Next are the 5 LO's. The first was also a challenge from the LSBS (sketch challenge). The second was another page for my Japan album. The next 2 are of my god-daughter Amelia and the last is of Ella! :)











1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi AnnDee, wow you sure got a lot of scrapping done this weekend! BTW I loved your entries for the challenges at LSBS :) hope to see u at the cybercrop this weekend!