CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 17 July 2007

2 more sleepless nights to go...

You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"We saved the world. I say we have to party."

How cool is this? My fav tv show (even though it's all over), happens to be the superheroine that I am..hehe

Only 2 more sleepless nights to go until I get all 4 of my wisdom teeth out! I am nervous and scared. I know everything will be ok, and that they need to come out, but still...all the what ifs come in to play!
So I'll be off from school for about 5 days at this stage, possibly 7, depending on how I heal or how I look (bruising, etc). Might actually scrap a page or two when I start feeling a better.

Have just got back to school after two weeks of school holidays. Had a lovely (and VERY cold) time in Ballarat for one week. We went to Sovereign Hill, and just basically relaxed (well as much as I could knowing that I had to go into day surgery). Watched lots of DVD's and snuggled up in my parents caravan. I even managed to get back into doing a little bit of cross-stitching!

Second week of holidays flew by, not nearly as much preparation work got done as it should have. But I think the main objective was to relax and have some "me" time.

Hopefully the next time I post I will have had my wisdom teeth out and be saying that it was "nothing"...fingers crossed anyway....
xo

1 comments:

nikkihelen said...

Yay......another Buffy fan!! I did the quiz too and I'm a "Buffy" as well!!!