CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 29 July 2007

Ooops!!

hmmm...well i have asked DH to not let me out of the house again, unless it is to work and bring in the money :D
I needed some items for the card swap I am in....BIG mistake!! I got them (ok, well done, but they had some items left over from a sale :eek: OMG...naughty naughty me!! a 50c basket, a $1 basket and a $2 basket!! well I couldn't leave them there....i had to "look"....i came away with....
Lil' davis matchbook album (was $9.05/ now $1.50)
Bazzill boshers (7.70/ 2)
Bucklez pair x2 (7.60/ 2)
Lil' davis frames pair x2 (6.30/ 2)
I-kan-dee metal plates (6.60/ 2)
Junkitz washers x2 (6.15/ 1)
MM mini metal tags "happy holidays" 12pk x2 (6.25/ 2)
Scrapworks conchos 75pk (6.95/ 2)
mulberry ribbon x2 (50c each)

While I was at it i also got
Bazzill bling (blk and wht)
For Keeps (for Alz's LO!)

So if that wasn't bad enough....i went to Spotlight....oops!!!
Bazzill
50pk cardstock x3 $9.99 each (what a find!) neutrals, pastels, brights
black and white ribbon (varying thickness)
ruler ribbon, white mini ricrac
Flourish acrylic stamps
baby acrylic stamps

OOOPPPPPSSSS!!!!!!!! Naughty naughty me
Going to go play now :D hehe

0 comments: