CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 31 July 2007

Putting my life on hold!!!

Grrrrr....I've just been told that my job won't be made permanent yet!! grrrr. I feel like I'm putting my life on hold, for something that may not happen at this school. I am so frustrated with the way teachers are employed at the moment, it's just not funny. I can't make future plans - I can't buy a house in the local area, plan for children, etc. cos who knows where I'll be teaching and for how long!! I just wish I could be put on ongoing so I can actually make some PLANS!!
DH is applying for jobs at the moment so hopefully he has an easier time. Would be great if he got given a permanent position straight away!

So who knows...i can stay and live year to year (stress year to year too), or I can change schools and possibly still have the same situation!!

0 comments: