CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 25 July 2007

My US Loot!!


How exciting! The postie delivered my loot from the US today! I am now the proud owner of A.L. stamps!! Can't wait to start using them. I also bought some BG rub-ons, which I always thought were too expensive (not in the US it seems) and some Sassafras Lass bracket stamps (very cool IMHO).

I've had some stitches falling out, which must mean I am healing well. Still some pain, although today has been the best it's been! Ate fish and chips last night (VERY slowly and VERY carefully). Might have some chunky soup for lunch, with toast (yum - anything but jelly, custard or icecream at this stage!!)

I just watched "Sisterhood of the travelling pants" - good chick/ sick flick! It's meant to be a "family" movie, I would have classified it a teen flick instead. It also had some good quotes....
"Not of dying, really. It's more that I'm afraid of time. And not having enough of it. Time to figure out who I'm supposed to be... to find my place in the world before I have to leave it. I'm afraid of what I'll miss."

and i especially like this one...
"being happy isn't about having everything in your life perfect. maybe it's about stringing together all the little things."

1 comments:

Karva said...

Andie - cool blog, hope you fell better soon, have fun with the new stash!